Saturday, October 11, 2008

You ever lost a friend and felt you would never see them again?

Normal 0

Lord what do you feel when one of your friends is no longer around? What will you do to see them again? What does loneliness feel like to you? Can you as a God feel despair, is there a time when You become depressed? Hmmmm Lord ……………my King…………… how do you deal with that? Whom do you share with, Your thoughts, your feelings, Your happiness with? Were does Your comfort come from, when Your down? Do You need comfort? Who do you share Your laughter with? Is there anyone there to give you that touch we as humans need? Or do You need that Yahweh ………my Father? Did you not create us for Your pleasure? To share with You, Your thoughts, Your heart, Your will? Like wise for us to share with You?

my Father, I meet a friend today. Through them I know I have received a wonderful blessing from you; a blessing of unconditional friendship. Even though we didn’t see eye to eye, we did agree; even though we got irritated at times, we over came, and when we didn’t understand, we became patient and figured it out. We shared ourselves, our thoughts, our emotions, our heart, and our minds with out condemning or criticizing on another. We over looked each others faulted charter and seen You standing there looking back at us.

Lord, were you my friend? Was my friend ……………You? Was it You who I was sharing my thoughts with, my heart, my mind? Was I listening to Your heart, Your mind? Were You whom that talked with me? Lord, my God, my King, my Best friend it was You who I meet today. It was You in the eyes of my friend. You are apart of my friend, and my friend is You Lord.

I thought I was going to loose you my friend, but friend as you are apart of my Lord and if I abide in Him, I will always have you as my friend, and my sister, my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

b,a