Saturday, October 11, 2008

What does the Cross mean to you?

In talking with a few friends, and sharing with each other the ups and downs of life in this world. I come to realize the cross means so much more then Jesus dieing for our sins. There is a far greater meaning then the pain and suffering our Lord went though, because of the "WHY" speaks of the heart of God. The depth of "WHY" is beyond comprehension, beyond all understanding. That thought alone covers such a vast amount of ideas and meaning. And to those who have thought about it, meditated on it. allowed its meaning to be apart of them. So share "WHY" u came to the came to the cross. I haven't read all of Mrs White wittings, or other men and women of God, but I'm not asking of them what they think, I'm ask YOU dear reader "WHAT" it means to you. Please don't copy and past their words but put yours down. And what you say may bring understanding and some relief to those search for an answers to life's problems. To help them see the cross in a different light. Of my own experience, anger was an issue. I do allot of driving and seeing others drive the way they do irritates me, gets me upset. I have done some stupid moves because of allowing that beast "anger" control my actions. And it was brought to my attention, didn't our Lord Jesus die because of anger. Wasn't that one of the emotions which drove men (ME) crazy to do harm to others? And allowing that thought, that emotion, "Anger" rule my life, is saying, "Jesus what you did on the cross does not cover this anger issue that I have." And that is so wrong, isn't it? He died because of it; to remove that sin from our lives. And to hang on to any sin is telling God that His Son's death meant nothing. And we as adventist, as children of God, we know that the death of Jesus was not in vain. But in a since thats what i was saying when i gave into "Anger". So please share why you came to the cross and what has it done in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

b,a